Friday, February 22, 2013

Productivity Lesson Learned: Remote control your phone from your laptop saves time

TeamViewer Logo

TeamViewer Logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Another small step in improving productivity

I have to say: AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME ! Installed Teamviewer Quick Support on my Samsung Phone (Galaxy Note 2), installed it on my linux netbook and VOILA, I see the GN2 screen filling out my netbook screen. I can use the mouse and the keyboard and completely control the phone. This is very helpful specially to take calls via speakerphone, sends SMS/text messages, and to use all the apps that I have installed without picking the phone up (while working on the netbook).

Highly recommended.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Share

Productivity Lesson Learned: Remote control your phone from your laptop saves time

No comments: