Thursday, June 12, 2008

the Knowledge Management solution of the present is not Outlook or..

The current Mozilla mascot for the Mozilla Suite and Mozilla FoundationImage via Wikipediasolutions like Sharepoint, Lotus Notes or the likes.. its the web-browser.. its the endless list of web service enabled internet sites that allow everybody to blog, share, twitter, text, etc. etc. etc.

My Mozilla is not the same that I downloaded.. expanded dramatically with extensions, greasemonkey scripts and stylish codes, it has become my become one of my main working and information processing interfaces.. Here I manage my friendfeed, my twitter postings, my 4 blogs, moderate discussion groups and keep up to date on the happenings on the Internet.

I will post a list of my currently used extensions shortly.


Zemanta Pixie

No comments: